Disney World Stroller Rental and Coupon Codes
Disney World Stroller Rental Options and Coupon Codes
Favorite Grampy has lots of grandchildren and we always need a stroller. That is especially true when we go on a vacation to Walt Disney World.
On some trips to Disney World, we have taken our own double stroller and umbrella stroller. We need more than one stroller.
If we drive down the strollers take up a lot of space in the car. If we fly, it’s hard to lug those strollers and kids around the airport and check them in with our luggage.
We have rented the strollers Disney has available at the parks. You know those strollers, they are hard plastic and about as comfortable as a brick. How can a kid sleep in one of those things?
What Stroller Rental Options are there at Walt Disney World?
There are two options to rent a stroller at Disney World.
- Rent a Stroller from Disney at the Parks
- Rent a Stroller from a Stroller Rental Company
Walt Disney World Parks Stroller Rentals
Disney rents strollers at the Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Hollywood Studios, Animal Kingdom and Disney Springs. There are no other places to rent strollers.
If you need a stroller for Typhon Lagoon, Blizard Beach, BoardWalk, Put-Put Golf or to check out the Disney hotels you won’t find one to rent at any of those places.
Disney Parks Stroller Rental Fees
- $15 per day for a single stroller
- $31 per day for a double stroller
- $100 Deposit required for strollers rented at Disney Springs
Strollers rented at the parks can only be used inside the parks.
Stroller Rentals in Orlando
A great option is to rent a stroller from a stroller rental company in Orlando. This way you have a stroller to use outside the Disney Parks. Favorite Grampy is an affiliate of Main Street Strollers.
Main Street Stroller Rental Fees
Stroller Rental Coupon Codes from Main Street Strollers
Favorite Grampy and Main Street Strollers, a Disney approved stroller rental company in Orlando, have teamed up to offer stroller rentals for Walt Disney World, Universal Studios and the Orlando Area.
Now you can rent a stroller and have it delivered free to wherever you are staying, whether it’s at a Disney Resort or off property at an Orlando hotel, timeshare, Airbnb, or home rental.
The big plus of renting a stroller from Main Street Strollers is that you have your stroller to use for your entire stay regardless if you are in the parks or shopping in Orlando at the Outlets.
Make sure you use Favorite Grampy’s coupon codes to get $5 off your stroller rental.
Favorite Grampy especially likes the Keenz Wagon Stroller.
This double stroller for Disney princes and princesses is great for rolling through the Disney parks. Unlike some strollers, this stroller has two separate seats and canopies which is great for keeping the kids happy and separated. There is less, “He’s touching me!!” and “Mom she’s on my side!!” Which makes Favorite Grampy happy.
- Individual fully-reclining seats for nap time on the go!
- SPF Canopies to protect your little ones from the Florida sun!
- Large capacity under seat basket.
- Adjustable handlebar.
- Quick fold design, ideal for park to park travel!
- All-wheel suspension – smooth ride all day long.
- Child Weight Limit = 50lbs per seat.
If Favorite Grampy had only one grandkid this would be a great stroller for the little one. This stroller is like a little compact sports car with its great maneuverability to help get through the park crowds. The seat reclines so the munchkin can take a nap in the afternoon or late at night so Grampy and the rest of the family can keep having fun at the parks and not have to go back to the hotel for naptime. And there is plenty of storage for all our purchases and Mickey-shaped snacks. Plus unlike those uncomfortably cramped umbrella strollers that squish the kid’s shoulders together, its comfortable and it has a canopy to help keep the Florida sun out of the child’s eyes.
- Single-handed folding is perfect for collapsing quickly when getting on park trams or Disney buses!
- Spend more time at the parks! Infinite recline allows for nap time on the go!
- Aluminum frame is lightweight and makes carrying easy.
- 3-wheels to allow for swift maneuvering through park crowds!
- SPF canopy helps shield your child from that Florida sunshine!
- Large basket and zippered pocket offer storage for all your Disney souvenirs and snacks.
- Flip up calf rest for quick-access to store items such as diapers, toys, Mickey Ears etc.
- Child Weight Limit = 65lbs
Stroller Wagon – The Ultimate Stroller
Have you ever thought what would happen if a double stroller and a wagon got together and had a baby? Well, you would get a stroller wagon!
A Favorite Grampy favorite. It’s no bigger than a 2 child tandem stroller but it is so much better. It holds two of my grandchildren and all our stuff. We pack this wagon full of bags, kids, and all their things. There’s a cup holder for Favorite Grampy and did I mention it comes with a cooler. Yes, a cooler! Unbelievable!!
We even folded up the wagon stroller and took it on a tram.
Even though these Stroller Wagons are no longer allowed at Walt Disney World Parks you can use them when visiting Universal Studios in Orlando.
- Upright sitting – intended for children 12 months or older.
- Max Weight Capacity = 110lbs.
- Comes with a rain cover.